HOW TO BUY TICKETS
At box offices daily until sold out. Cinemas can only sell tickets for their respective venues. No booking fees for purchasing tickets at cinema box offices however surcharges for credit cards apply.
Online via MELBOURNE SESSIONS. All major credit cards accepted (ex. Diners). Booking Fees Apply.
Telephone bookings by credit card only (ex. Diners), which will be debited at the time of booking and must be produced when collecting tickets. Patrons are encouraged to collect tickets 30 minutes prior to the session to avoid queues. Transactions by phone will incur booking fees. When calling during busy periods, there may be a delay in answering the phone. Please try again later, or visit the website.
MELBOURNE TICKET PRICES
|Palace Golden Movie Club||$14|
|Palace Movie Club||$17.50|
* Eligible Concessions: Full time Students (photo ID required), Senior Citizens, Health Care Card Holders, Pensioners. Proof of concession must be presented at the cinema box office and/or upon entry to the auditorium.
The Legend of the Christmas Witch
RETROSPECTIVE: BERNARDO BERTOLUCCI
1900 and The Conformist
|Palace Movie Club||$16|
Discounts available for multi-film purchase. Excludes Opening Night & Events.
|5 FILM PASS|
|Palace Movie Club||$70|
|10 FILM PASS|
|Palace Movie Club||$130|
|20 FILM PASS|
|Palace Movie Club||$240|
Multi-film passes are for separate sessions for one person only and can be purchased and redeemed at any Palace Cinema in VIC, NSW, QLD, WA & ACT at the Box Office. Not available for online or phone bookings. Lost or stolen passes will not be refunded or replaced.
(10 people or more)
|$14.00 per ticket|
(20 students or more)
|$10.00 per ticket*|
*One teacher admitted free for every 20 students.
Group Booking Enquiries: (03) 9816 1777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Festival films are restricted to persons aged 18 years and over unless specified. Festival tickets are non-refundable. Once purchased, tickets can't be swapped between venues. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced or refunded. Seating is reserved at all participating Festival locations. For censorship information and general festival conditions, please refer to the website.
Corner Chapel Street & Dandenong Road
St Kilda VIC 3181
The Como Centre: Lvl 1
Cnr Toorak Rd & Chapel St
South Yarra VIC 3142
45 Collins Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
- All festival films are restricted to persons 18 years of age and over unless specified (see classification recommendations). This relates not necessarily to the content of the films, but to the legal requirements of holding the festival as set by the Classification Board.
- Box office hours vary between venues. Please check the venue ticketing page for box office hours. Cinema box offices can only sell tickets for their respective venues.
- Please ask at the venue for accepted credit cards and credit card surcharges.
- Festival tickets, once acquired, are nonrefundable. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced or refunded.
- Patrons are encouraged to collect booked tickets 30 minutes prior to the session to avoid queues. Palace Cinema passes and other complimentary passes, cinema promotions, and free ticket offers are not valid for festival screenings.
- Dates, times and programs are correct at the time of publication but may need to be altered due to unforeseen circumstances. We reluctantly reserve the right to withdraw, change and replace programs without notice.
- All non-English language films have English subtitles.
- All seating is reserved at Palace Cinema Como, Brighton Bay, Westgarth, Norton Street, Verona, Electric, Barracks, Palace Nova Eastend and Palace Nova Prospect Cinemas. Seating is unreserved at Cinema Paradiso and State Cinema.
- All ticket prices are GST inclusive.